Time to focus on team performance?
Setting the direction for a team or an entire company might benefit from support from an external facilitator. KnowledgeDesign offers facilitation of team development and facilitation of larger programs for the entire company or a larger group of employees.
Over the years, we have worked with team development in a variety of contexts, and we have vast experience in designing relevant processes to any team situation.
What does it take to kick off a team?
- A common understanding of purpose, objectives and success criteria
- Code of conduct
- Well-defined norms and culture
- Clear-cut roles and responsibilities
- An understanding of diversity
- The manager's ability to motivate and set a direction
Examples of what we have done for other clients:
- One-day workshop for management and nursing staff at a hospice. Focus was to inspire reference groups on how to participate in the planning of the design of a new hospice building
- Evaluation workshop for project stakeholders in a project in the agricultural sector
- Kick-off for project teams – multiple organizations
- Project Planning Workshop for an international project team in a Swedish pharmaceutical company
- Team workshop in the Compliance Department in a Danish pharmaceutical company
- Program consisting of several workshops for project managers and team members,with a focus to improve cross-functional project work – the client is a subcontractor to the dairy industry
- Multiple workshops introducing staff and sponsors to project work - the client is a municipality
- Belbin workshop for project teams – multiple organizations